Monday, September 26, 2005

Foot Fountain!

Soooon I will have a new laptop. And sooooon I'll be posting like it's 1999.

Just wanted to tell you that I miss you. Krista: I've decorated my apartment with your paintings and photos. I've put that birthday card that you gave me this year right beside my bed, and the photo of us on the swing above my dresser. I miss you more than ever and I wish you were here to play with my hair. Sarah: I just read the nicest email from you. I, of course, almost started crying in this stupid computer lab. I'm so excited for you to come visit. I hope it works out! And Krista! You should come! I promise it will be cheap cheap cheap. Jillian: I hope you are doing better these days - he better listen to Wendy. He better. Talk to you soon, of course. Any chance of you coming for a visit? Maybe I'll just come visit you... Darcy: I wish I had the internet so I could talk to you. What is your number? I should probably be emailing this stuff... Paul, what's your number? FRANCESCA! I will see you in 2 days! Mark, I wish you could come too. Matt: get a slamdancing phone already. I really want to talk to you. Nicole: Thanks so much for the letter. I will write you (and Sarah) one sooooon.

Soon soon soon soon.

I keep getting bad looks from people waiting for a computer. I can't wait to get my new lappie. Then you can here about all the stuff I love about Montreal. And what my apartment is like...and what Adriann is like... And pictures. Soon I will have so many pictures to post.

I just wanted to tell you that I miss you.

PS - I walked by the foot fountaint a couple of weeks ago. I didn't realize until I saw it again a couple of days ago that it was the foot fountain. I also walked by the place where I got that piercing. I forgot all about that.

5 comments:

Saraiu01 said...

Kathy,

Last night I dreamed that you started dating Grade Four Erection Sweatpants guy. It made me uncomfortable--espicially when I saw him in the hall the next day.

lovely love, S.

katherine said...

Hahahah.

At least it wasn't Grade Eight Erection Sweatpants guy.

Paul - send it sooooon.

Saraiu01 said...

The Zwicksta? But you did date him....

.francesca said...

i just called you!
we have to plan plan.
the number i had didn't work.
luckily mark came home in the nick of time.
we have to plan.
we need to go out!
see sights.
i can't wait to see you!

xo
f

katherine said...

F. See you tonight. I emailed you my new number, I think. At least I should have.

Sarah - Mr. Craig? Oh yea ...