Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Weeeekeeeend

This weekend I took at train to Missisauga for a training session for my new categorization job. Basically the same thing that Mike has been doing. It's boring but it is very flexible and is good moola. I've tried to get a research assistant position, but it never seems to work out. My school schedule or the French language always gets in the way. With this job I'll be able to justify volunteering in a lab...

Mike picked me in Missisauga, and the next day Joseph, Graeme, and Tom drove out from Toronto and drove us to Scott's Fall's. It is one of the prettiest places I've ever seen. One of those perfect days.

First falls.




Second falls. Mike on his cellphone in the middle of nowhere.







Oh shit. Stupid blogger won't let me upload anymore pictures...

More soon, I guess.

3 comments:

Saraiu01 said...

your boobs look good hun.

katherine said...

hahahha. thanks hun.

i bet your boobs look good too hun.

Anonymous said...

yah your boobs ARE looking good! i might like to touch them, sometime.
~N