Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The semester isn't even half done but...

i bought my plane tickets today. i'm coming home on the 20th and (unfortunately) leaving the 26th. my parents are spending christmas in ottawa, and since i wanted to spend christmas with my grandmother i'm coming home for 6 days and then going to ottawa to see my parents (and kira). i guess it kinda sucks crap but its better than not coming at all. after being in ottawa i'm then going to toronto for anyone that's going to be there for new years.

the tv on the radio show was great. and so was the joanna newsom show. actually i had the best time there. it was great to see her. and david byrne was there which was also really exciting. he dresses well.

me and mike went to mont saint anne for our anniversary this past weekend. i tried to take pictures of the waterfalls near by but i didn't have batteries and it was $9.50 to see them anyway.

yuppers. that's it. nothing else is new. i'm still super busy. i have all my reference letter forms ready but i'm definitely not ready for the GREs and the rest of anything.

fuck, this is boring. i wish i could tell you i was canning period blood to sell on the streets or something. alright. here is a picture taken by lovely krista, who i miss miss miss.

6 comments:

chimera said...

newsom's playing here in november. i'm super happy/excited about that. i am happy you are coming home, kathy. something's better than nothing. oh my i feel drunk. jillian

Krista Comeau said...

canning period blood? kathy you are a true art genius! i'm so excited you're coming home! it'll be fun! i miss you so much!

love kris

katherine said...

oh i miss you guys too! i can't wait! can i hang out with you in your small room a lot? i'll be staying at nanny's most of the time, in halifax.

as soon as a lot of my work is done i'll give you another call. both of ya.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello lady. I told you I was coming to montreal in November, and here I am! Where should I get the cab to drop me? Just kidding. I'm staying with a friend near Parc & Rue Rachel-ish. I'll be here until Monday, if you have some time to get together for a lunch or something. I'll have my cell phone with me, so give me a call at 902-877-1218.

xoxokristie

ps. please delete my message when you get it - it was an act of desperation cuz I don't have a working email anymore.

katherine said...

Hey Kristie!

That's awesome. I got your message and gave you a call so give me a call back.

I don't know how to delete your message...

K

Big Nikki said...

kathy that period blood thing is just plain offensice! ha ha

i hope you see this because this post is getting old, but guess what? the semester is MORE than half over now! WOO HOO!!!

~N