Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Home and happy. Home and happy except Mike is far away and having a hard time. It's hard to help people over the phone. Need to see people face to face...

Well, home and happy besides. Happy to see everyone. Everyone with funny voices and funny accents. And dances with skulls. Laughing so hard that I pee my pants. Gyno Vigino Dinos, of course.

At first home was strange. Some things still seem so familar. Sometimes I forget that I was gone. Other times it is all I can think about. Living with the parents is strange. Frustrating for no reason. But Kira is in Halifax. And that is who I will be spending the next three days with. Her first Christmas. Her first Santa. Wanna see what she looks like now? Of course you do. Because she is so cute and I am so excited.





3 comments:

Saraiu01 said...

I like the picture where she is stuffing her fist down her throat. yum!

Anonymous said...

happy hols kathys
(just finished my applications for schoooool!)

katherine said...

You did?! That's awesome!

I was thinking of callin yous today. I would love to talk to you. I'll try and call you this weekend.