Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy new year biatches.

I know blog posts are only good when they're funny, but happy new years, bitches. Here are some blurry pictures in case you're lazy like me and don't feel like reading anything...















I got a digi for Christmas. I guess if you hung out with me on New Years you would know that already because I probably had my camera obnoxiously in your face. Oh well. You were drunk anyway. So, I can finally show you pictures where I live and all that shit when I go back to Montreal after two sleeps.

I love that picture of Krista givin er. And of the cooler nocturnal cousin. I also love how Sarah is always blurry in pictures cause she moves too much.

Aiiight. So two more sleeps in the nice guest bed. Not enough time. Before New Years time was dragging on. But I didn't see Krista enough. And now Kate M and Mark are back in town too.

I apologized to my parents this morning for how cranky I've been over the break. They just laughed and made some joke about how they hope I'm not like that with my friends. I can't say that I'm not. This break I've felt so argumentative, arguing about shit just cause I could. Sorrrry. I swear I don't care about Arthur Golden.

So, Karoke on Tuesday? Breakfast on Wednesday? More OC watching and trips to the D-town Starbucks? Any sleepovers?

Sarah, I wish I could post some pictures from Karoke at Monte's the other night but they're too dark and mysterious. Tuesday. Hopefully our new friends will be there. And we won't get hit with a club.

4 comments:

Saraiu01 said...

I like the blurry picture of me dancing because my boobs look huge!!! I love the illusions that pictures can provide....

katherine said...

haha. i didn't notice that. it looks like you have saggy mom boobs.

Saraiu01 said...

All the better!

O M G I LUV BOOOOOOBBBSSSS

.francesca said...

if for some reason you're bummed that you didn't see me while you were here, i invite you to invite me to breakfast on wednesday. if you want.