Friday, April 28, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!



CONGRATS on being done school Krista! And everyone else that finished. Sarah, Nicole...and anyone else I can't think of. YEA!

And aren't you beautiful Krista. You're hair looks so nice. I wish I could have been there to celebrate.


Being out of school is great. During the beginning of the week, when it rained for three days, me, mike and graeme just hung out in out pjs and fat girl pants while watching movies and eating pizza.

When it got sunny, me and Mike have started to move his stuff over to my house for the summer. Besides that, the last couple of days has consisted of getting drunk at 4 in the afternoon while sitting out on the porch, although it's kinda cold. This week is only going to get better. Mike's birthday is on Monday so we are having a party at his old empty apartment on Saturday. Woooweeee.

I'm trying to convince Graeme and Mike to go with me to the Biodome and the Botanical Gardens to see butterflies in the greenhouse. Maybe maybe. Time to go to a church bazzzzarrrrr to get some good stuff.

BYE!

2 comments:

Krista Comeau said...

thanks kathy! tell mike i wish him a happy birthday...and i can't wait to do a lot of back deck drinking this summer!

p.s.:i'm hiding my face for a reason silly

katherine said...

haha, really? how come?