Friday, April 28, 2006

sappy sap.



I found out last night, while I was really drunk and excited, that a website that Jilliam posted awhile ago was part of an artistic project that Miranda July worked on, who made the movie Me and You and Everyone We Know. Although the movie sucks, I really like her website. It's heartwarming. If you're feeling down, go look at it. You can see people's submissions for things like "take a picture of your parent's kissing" and shit like that. Although my parents aren't kissing in this picture I'm sure they did right after. It's nice to see a picture of my parents at a party...

3 comments:

.francesca said...

that's a great website and i really liked that movie.

katherine said...

you liked it? i was really excited for it but then was disappointed...except for a few parts.

.francesca said...

yeah - i think those few parts might be the ones i remember enough to say i really liked it...maybe i have to see it again.