Sunday, January 15, 2006

a beauty room.

Back in Montreal Montreal Mmmmmmmontreal in my new huge gigantic room!



It's not as dark as it looks, its only because of my beautiful window.
Do you even want to see these?

Krista, everything nice in my room is from you...the painting, the pictures, and the nice calender you gave me for Christmas. You always buy the best pressies.

I bought sheets that were on sale from Urban Outfitters for curtains. They have horseshoes on them. I'm so proud of them because I don't have a lot of $$$ and they were real cheap. Cheaper than buying fabric.



Adriann moved out on Tuesday. Her last day we went shopping (of course we didn't buy anything) and then I walked her to the train station. She's moving to Waterloo to be with her boyfriend. She doesn't know anyone there so I'm sure I'll talk to her often.

Graeme drove his stuff to Montreal on Friday with his friend Paul. He moves in for good on Wednesday. It's going to be great. He is fun and we're are going to do fun house activities, like house crafts in the craft room (which is also my room):



We might make a cross-stitch together. And some collages. I want to make a cross-stitch with bling in it, right after I make my mittens with $ on them.

Graeme also brought some awesome stuff to put up on our walls. Like a framed picture of Michael Jackson. And a print of Tupac he bought in Jamaica over Christmas.



2006 is going to be a good year.

3 comments:

Krista Comeau said...

holy shit that room is huge
i can't wait to come up and see it for myself!

.francesca said...

it's so pretty! that's not the same apt that i stayed at with you, is it? it looks different?

katherine said...

Hey F!

Yup, same apartment, but I'm now in Adriann's room. It's so huge. Plenty of room is you're heading through Montreal...

xo