Monday, January 30, 2006

today i got an email from my dad telling me that my grandfather has gotten worse. i couldn't get my dad on the phone before class but when i got home he told me that he isn't going to make it. i'm coming home early tomorrow morning to see him.

when i got home from class tonight, after telling Graeme about the email this afternoon, there was a bottle of wine and a box of cookie dough/brownie ice cream waiting for me that him and Mike had bought.

Graeme also went through the garbage to find my drivers license that i accidently threw out almost three weeks ago. i have a perfect roommate.

i'll be home tomorrow. and will be back on thursday.

3 comments:

chimera said...

i call you thursday.

oh kathy.

Krista Comeau said...

i'm so sorry kathy. your grampy was such a nice man.

katherine said...

Thanks Krisyta.

And say thanks to your parents for bring over some soup. That was really nice.

Wanna watch a movie tonight or something? Or do nothing at all? I'm excited to see you.