Thursday, February 09, 2006

I don't wanna work. I just wanna be a cat lady.

I dyed my hair too dark by accident. Or maybe subconsiously I wanted it to be dark again. In either case it's now black, well, most of it. Since I had tried to dye it darker a couple of times since I've moved here and it not changing the colour at all, I hoped that this dye would finally work. But now it's black. I bought black tapered jeans today to go along with it.

In other (boring) news I've been spending a lot of time showing off Scout's amazing tricks to Graeme as a distraction from doing work. She seems to hate him so I feel the need to show him how awesome she is all the time, although I suspect that if Graeme would just give her a lil space she wouldn't hiss at him so much. We've started to measure how high she can jump. She jumps as high as my shoulder on a good day. I've just recently noticed how scary her toy is...




It's a catgurrrl! Maybe Scout is a lesbain and that is why she loves it (and hates Graeme) so much.

NEways! Wanna help me with my paper that I have to write tonight? I'll be eating pizza, drinking beer, and watching the OC hoping that something interesting will happen, like a death or something. When I get back to the computer I hope someone will be here to keep me company and distract me from my work, again. Scout is too tired to do jumps for me anymore.

Bye biatches. booyea!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kathy i like that entry, and that cat toy!! shoulder jumps are impressive and funny when cats do them. send me a letter!!!
~N

Krista Comeau said...

kathy! one more week!
i'm so excited!
i'm so sad johnny died. he was such a bad actor but he was too goodlooking to kill off.

love kris

Saraiu01 said...

kaffy! You should post a pic of yr huuurrrr.

p.s. did you get your black skinny jeans at Urban Outfitters? If so, this is the pair I want to get also! TWINZIEESSSS.

See you soon!

katherine said...

yea yea eya. one more week! i'm so excited. and i just hide it. i'm about to loose control and i think i like it. ohhhheeeeeeeee.

NERD.

i'm glad they killed johnny off. maybe now something interesting will happen.

he was only a twig with a dick. he was just a lil boy! you like those lil boys, eh?

sarah, yuppers. from urban outfitters. TWINsiees. They don't fit around the waist too well. They were made for girls without bums i guess. but get them anyway. 88 bones.

Unknown said...

Kathy,
I am soon going to post a entry entitled "Cat Appreciation" and I just thought you may be interested.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kathy,
I also own those jeans, only they are from h&m, and were $45.00. However, when I saw the UB ones, I liked them better, and was slightly miffed.

I agree with you about Johnny. While he was a nice piece of ass, he needed to take control and slip it in 'er when she wasn't looking.
Rachel is cooking cannelonis.

I'm glad Scout hates Graeme, because rememeber Scout would secret snuggle with me in the daytime when I watched Dr Phil and stuff

whoops 5:00
gotta go love kate

Anonymous said...

ahaha lesbain