Sunday, February 05, 2006

"Pick me up and turn me round..."


It's been a pretty bad week...but after all that it's been such a relief to have a relaxing weekend. Yesterday Graeme, Mike, and I went exploring around Pie IX. We snooped around the abandoned Olympic stadium, went to Village des Valeurs, and walked down Ontario Promenade, which is a street of discount stores including a Dollarama AND a Dollaroma. We've made french toast, pancakes, and falafel. I learned how to play Euchre and Crib. Tonight there is a Superbowl party with people that never watch football. Lots of food and President's Choice beer. And razzle dazzle.

After this week it is nice to know that Matt is arriving on Friday, and Sarah and Krista will be here soon too! WOOT!

Thanks to everyone that called and made me feel better, even if it was just a message... I have nice friends.

1 comment:

Saraiu01 said...

you are a nice friend! I can't wait to see you.

I like your "WOOT" poloroid.

Love!