Saturday, February 25, 2006

"you got egg in your hair. you got spit in your chin."

Bitches stole my deoderant. Or maybe I just lost it.
Either way I'm gonna stink up my apartment for the rest of the weekend.

I guess I hardly wear it anyway.



Belle and Sebastian are playing in Montreal tonight. Tickets were sold out before I even bothered to look. Oh well. I probably shouldn't spend 40$ on a show anyway. It would have been awesome though.

Tonight, instead, I pretended to work on my paper while looking at pictures on the internet... looking through websites of galleries around the city.


Today I saw drawings by Massimo Guerrera, although the ones I saw where a lot more interesting than this one. I had to spend most of the afternoon at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for a paper that I'm writing about museum spaces. I hung out in the Arts and Crafts, Art Deco and Art Nouveau decorative arts room most of the time. It was great to see things done by William Morris and Joseh Hoffman, even if the museum didn't provide any information besides they're name and dates, which was kinda disappointing.

Alright. My eyes are starting to burn from looking at the computer for so long.

byeybe.

5 comments:

Krista Comeau said...

kathy! i didn't steal it! i was so happy to see you.

i'm jealous that you saw some william morris. he's one of the only names i remember from craft history with sandra

love kris

katherine said...

Kris! Thanks for the email. That was really nice. It was so good to see you.

Didn't steal it? Maybe Graeme is hoarding it in his room.

Yea, it was strange. When I looked at the name I was so surprised. I wish they had more information on everything...

Is there anything you need me to copy from those library books?

love k

Krista Comeau said...

no i won't burden you any more...i didnt really get a chance to look at the others. i'm sorry that i couldn't take them back so you wouldn't have to . thanks for borrowing them for me!

i always get really anxious and sad when i come home after a trip.

good luck on your school work!

xo kris

katherine said...

You're no burden! Never! I don't mind taking them back at all. Maybe I'll look at a couple before I take them back.

You know what you mean about feeling anxious and sad after coming home. I hate that feeling.

I was really sad yesterday after you guys left. I heard you laugh as you went down the stairs and I knew that I was going to really miss you, darlin.

I showed Graeme your photo on my wall and he really likes it. Just thought you would like to hear a compliment. Maybe that will make you feel a lil better.

Good luck with YOUR school work!

xo

Anonymous said...

hahaha lil angel ive found you HUN!!!

love emily.