Wednesday, May 03, 2006

diamonds blind her

Summertime! Not much going on, except...

Going to Toronto to see Kate M and Kate R tomorrow. Gonna see Adriann in Elora, and Mike's parents in Caledon too.

Start my drawing course the day after I get back. I'm kinda scared.

Partied all weekend for Mike's bday. So tired. Made such a good cake. His presents having arrived from the internet yet.

Missed Mark's show and his visit to Montreal.

Been watching a lot of Habs games. It was actually really exciting.

Going to The Books show tonight, which will be fantastic. I like their tour poster.



Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kathy,
I am glad you have been enjoying the Hockey. It is oddly alluring no? I was just at the Capitol watching the Senators Lose to the Buffalo... It was funny, Don Cherry has the most outrageous Collars I have ever seen; is he trying to give the impression he is a straight jacket? have fun in Toronto (also: did you know that Caledon is TVO GREEN, thumbs up for your boyfriend's hometown).

Alex