Sunday, May 21, 2006

"climb behind vagina, then i hymen-grind her"


Pietari Posti

Notings new.

I'm finding it hard getting used to having summer while not being in Halifax. So much to do but not the motivation to do it... I started drawing class. It's pretty good, although I don't have the motivation to do my homework. It's been raining for almost a week now. I blame it on that.

Next weekend I'm going to Toronto again with Mike. Mike's brother Phil is coming to visit for a day so we'll get a drive back with him - all the stories of Phil kind of remind me of Alex, which seems comforting. Apparently he has a really big beard and has been living in his car the last two weeks while he driving across Canada.

We're going to see Chris play on the big stage in Toronto which will be really great. It will be nice to see Chris as a mothafuckin rock star.

Oh, I'm probably coming home for my bday, June 10th! Anyone going to be around? Wanna hang out?

Mikey Deaner is going to be coming with me and there are a lot of people I want him to meet. You know who you are.

Bye.

No comments: