Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dartmouthians and Haligonians!


(Courtesy of Mr. A. Sowerby, again. Thanks Andrew. I really love your photos.)

Booked by plane ticket from Halifax to Montreal this morning! Wooooot! Made me so excited. Talking to Krista and Sarah made me so excited too! Sarah and Ted are coming next week. I can't wait to meet this fellow.

Man. So muthafuckin excited. Thinking about it put me in such in a good mood. Even though if I go outside I will be melt. I'm wearing my summer uniform, a sundress that I bought at H&M. Me and Graeme blended creamy iced coffee drinks to cool ourselves down. And it's GRAEME'S B-DAY TODAY! Me and Mike are going to make a birthday carrot cake for him tonight. And we're going to buy him a croquet set that he has been eyeing lately. yea! then we can play it in the park.

And maybe I'll get to see Darcy on the way down toooooooooooo?

So are you ready to party? See you in a couple of weeks!

6 comments:

chimera said...

halifax to montreal? i´m confused. do you mean the other way round?

croquet is sweet. good gift kathy.

i bought me a summer uniform-dress at h and m, too, but, there is no summer here yet. boo.

j

katherine said...

jillian jillian jillian!

Sarah and Ted are coming to visit next week for a couple of days, and I'm going to get a drive home with them!

I'm excited to meet this guy.

Have your classes started yet?

katherine said...

grrrrrrrrreat!

i actually saved it for my desktop one old time. still on my computerrrr.

sarah told me some wonderful news about you, andrew. congratulations!

Unknown said...

I saved that picture to my computer too.

If you guys do stop by on the way home (you should, even if only for a second) I will definately show you the video.

katherine said...

hahaah.

i was wondering if congrats was the appropriate word.... well, i'm happy for you!

i would love to see you darcy!

chimera said...

school starts tuesday, kathy. i hate how gullible i am, especially being away and on the internet. who is this little Beulah? i´m happy you´ll get a visit with bear. how long are you going home for? is mike going with? oh, i cannot wait to see you guys later summer...

xo

jillian