Tuesday, May 30, 2006

i'll make peeing your pants worth your while.



the country is where it's at!

(this is a picture taken near my cottage a long time ago.)

i went to caledon again this weekend. i did my drawing homework on the deck and got a tan. we picked wild flowers for mike's mom because she wasn't feeling well. his brother phil (who is awesome) came home and we went swimming in a creek. me and mike also went to the caves, the lookout, and the swimming holes. and had bonfires! it was great. it really felt like summer. now i can't wait to go to my cottage, now that it's so much closer.

me, mike, kate and susan also got to see chris in toronto! there was over a 1000 people there singing along to songs about nova scotia. people were going crazy for it. i couldn't believe it. i wish i didn't forget my camera at home - i wish i could have gotten a picture of chris playing a tamborine in front of all those people. it was so nice to see chris so happy.

after asking so many people where i could find chris (and all of them thinking i was just a groupie - only the nice drummer was kind enough to go find him for me) we got to hang out with him and all his coooool friends upstairs. after that we went to a park near kate's house and hung out until late. i was happy kate and mike finally got to see what chris is really like. loud and HILAROUS. he tried to convince kate to pee her pants for the money that was in his pocket.

what a good weekend.

tonight we're going to go drink in the park, partly because mike is kinda sad about his mom being so sick. i just want to distract him and help him not think about it.

i'm so excited to come home, let me tell YOU. so excited. my dad is too. he told me on the phone today.

i got an avlav song stuck in my head today. i kept telling mike over and over that he was a skater boy and that i was going to tell him see you later boy.

aiight. enough rambling. time to head to the park. fun times. summer in the city.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am jealous of your country adventure.
I will try to send you the video but it is proly too big.

katherine said...

yea darcy it was great!

maybe me and sarah and ted can stop by your house on our way to halifax and you can show me!