Monday, October 10, 2005

blood from a sugar cube.

I had a dream last night that someone that I don't like very much died. Apparently she was really sick and I was the only one that didn't know. This morning I feel like shit because I actually dreamed about her, which means I must still think about it from time to time, even while I'm miles and miles away. I want to forget about all of it. It was part of the reason why I was so excited to move here.


I also dreamed about trying on leggings. I was really drunk off red wine last night and fell asleep in my leggings.

5 comments:

Krista Comeau said...

i had a dream that i married jason. all i remember is that the reception was in a dimly lit bar and everyone was talking. i didn't see jason but some guy who liked me was getting drunk because he was depressed i was no longer available. he started getting sick. it was creepy. i felt like i was trapped and couldn't breath.

eeeek!

katherine said...

ahhhhhh. sounds scary.

in the dream where i was trying on leggings i was actually at my cottage hanging out with matt, who i was really excited to see, but for some reason all i wanted to do was try on clothes. i just couldn't stop. it was kind of funny. everybody thought i was crazy.

Saraiu01 said...

a few nights ago I dreamt my dad left my mom to persue a gay relationship with one of our regular customers. They would order coffee and shop at Old Navy together.

I also dreamt that Josh and I got married on water slides. He wore a white bathing suit and so did I. We said I do just as we went off the slide into the water.

katherine said...

I'm really glad you were both wearing white bathing suits.

Unknown said...

I dreampt that I was a big ice cream cone and there were raisins in me, and I thought to myself "There is no such thing as raisins ice cream". And then I woke up and there was a raisin lying next to me on my pillow.
It was romantic.