Sunday, October 02, 2005

this is a fess-up. this is a mile-long island of selfless defeat.

I just had such a great weekend. Montreal was filled with Halifax, which at first made me homesick and anxious. By the Norts show it was definitly comforting.

Popopopopmontreal.

Hilarities until 6:30 am. Dancing, harassing, and poutine in the park.
Someone took a crap in the alley. I won't tell you who but maybe he will, if he has time. There is a funny (ok, creepy) picture there even if he doesn't.

It was nice to have a house full of people.



Today Gerry showed me this. You should watch it. It made me pee my pants.

6 comments:

.francesca said...

i had so much fun. thanks kathy. i miss you already.

katherine said...

I can't think of anything better for Haley Joel Osment to say.

Krista Comeau said...

kathy! yay! this is the first time i saw your sight!

katherine said...

Krista Krista Krista!
I miss you so much.

I'll give you another call tomorrow.

xoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

ahahah "sight"

katherine said...

WORD!

How come there isn't a way for me just to click on your name (in BlogTO) and only read your shit? Cause your shit is funny.