Thursday, October 20, 2005

your smile is a sweetener, it really makes my day.

I went to Ottawa this past weekend to visit my brother on this 31st birthday, and to see my niece Kira!

It was so nice to see how utterly happy Mike and Colleen are, even if they are completely sleep deprived and go to bed at 10 instead of 2 like they used to.



Here are some pictures that I think are funny...

My brother looks so grown up in this picture. Those other two kids aren't his, but their awesome too. Jenna was their flowergirl last summer and liked to mention that she is going to be Cinderella for Halloween a lot.

I was going to make some comment about being able to see her titties...but she's my niece.

This looks really mean but I think it's really funny. I made them promise that they would bring this costume up to Montreal when they visit next weekend.

All she wanted to do on this crazy super fun mat of awesomeness was try to eat her fist which she couldn't really get to her mouth.



In other news...it's sunny today for the first time in 2 weeks.

And I've been really happy lately. Really.

3 comments:

.francesca said...

she's SOO CUTE!!! and i'm so glad you're happy !

xoxox

Krista Comeau said...

kathy it makes me feel so good to know you're happy!
xoxoxoxox kris

Die Brucke said...

That baby is beautiful. She definitely looks like a 'Roger'.