Tuesday, November 01, 2005

1, 2, 3. This is rock history.


It's beautiful outside and I don't want to do any work. I need to get caught up though. I need to do all my reading before Sarah comes! Sarah's coming!!!

Last night I carved pumpkins with Adriann, Mike, and Stuart, and then gave out candy to kids in the neighbourhood. The cutest costume was worn by my little downstairs neighbour, Liam. He was really excited to be a Dairy Cow.

I finally went to school to scan my pictures of my apartment and everything. The scanner was broken. Someday maybe you'll be able to see where I live. Someday.

OK. That's it.

WORD.

1 comment:

katherine said...

Fuck. Who do you think I am? Of COURSE I'm going to see the Con. I have two tickets in my wallet right now. One for me and one for Sarah.

So BoooYEAAAAA.