Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i've told so many cities about you.

Like I awesomely predicted, last weekend was FUCKY. Sarah arrived Thursday night. We had just enough time to grab a coffee (so I could grill her with questions), drop her stuff off at my house, and then head to the Cons show (which was great). Sarah got to meet all my friends in about 5 minutes, as well as a very drunk Mike who acted like he knew everyone - although Sarah really couldn't tell the difference. A lot of the night was spent hugging her while talking in funny voices, sire.

Saturday we went dancing. I drank and smoked so much that I got sick, while Sarah made some fucky drunk posts. Dancing was fucky hot. And Shamu too. That could have been a much better night if I hadn't asked a real awkward question and gotten an answer I hadn't expected. Thanks for listening to me, Sarah, while I had the spins...

Sunday we went to the Musee d'Art Contemporain and made fun of some art videos. Well, I just laughed really hard while Sarah sat there... FUCKY.

Sarah - it was great having you in town. I'm happy you got to meet all the peeps. Could you send me those pictures?


Krista - thanks for the care package. The picture is up in our bathroom, and the cd is still in my computer. I wish I could do this to you right now:




Nicole - Thanks for the film. A letter with $$$ will be sent shortly. Real short.


Next weekend Kate Robertson is COMING TO TOWN! I love all these visitors. Sooooon I'll be in D-town.

WORD to the (honesty) BIRD.

5 comments:

Krista Comeau said...

hugs!

love kris

Krista Comeau said...

kathy did you ever check out that site i told you about?

http://www.pamelamurphystudio.com/gallery.htm

.francesca said...

that weekend sure sounds fucky.

i'm not going to go to california until february. though catano and i will be in nyc after christmas until new year, so maybe when you come to halifax i can steal more pictures of you? maybe.

Saraiu01 said...

aw kaffy. thanks for fun, hospitality and introducing me to the genius creator of the word "fucky."

I think my favorite part of the trip was when I tried really hard to grind with that fat guy on the dance floor and he just ignored me. FUCKY.

I also liked

Saraiu01 said...

sleeping in your bed and feeling awkward for not knowing French. I liked it when you acted like my Mama and made me tea when I was upset.

Love you.