Thursday, November 03, 2005

you go out looking for trouble, sooner or later and the trouble finds you.


Sarah is coming to visit today and I can't even tell you HOW EXCITED I AM!

aHHHHHHHHH!


I promise, Sarah, that I'll pay more attention to you than I am in this picture... It's the only one I have of you since my computer was stolen. Maybe we can take some pictures with your digi.

Thanks, Krista, for sending me a care package. I wish you were coming too...

Cons tonight tonight. It's going to be a good weekend.

3 comments:

katherine said...

Hey Matt!

Sure that would be great. I should be around that weekend...

Send me an email before you come & I'll send you my phone # and address.

WORD.

Saraiu01 said...

If any guys in Montreal are interested, i'm the hot one on the left in posted picture.


.....kathy, I hate that picture.

katherine said...

ohhhh. you hate that picture?
why don't you send me those pictures you took while you were here...

sorry. didn't know.