Monday, November 21, 2005

dickydickybumbum

Anthony Goicolea
DICK DICK DICK
BUM BUM BUM
YUM YUM YUM
DICKY DICKY DIKCY
If you say this 10 times while eating a pineapple good luck will come to you.
- Douche Bags & Cum Guzzlers
- Mr. Pernelly
Chris and Ben left this morning. It was a good weekend. Saturday I got to see Plants and Animals play. It was nice to see Devon. Sunday we didn't do much. Had breakfast, had dinner, drank and smoked. Unfortunately I was so stressed about a group presentation this morning that I didn't really get to hang out today before they left...I felt bad about it until I got home from class I saw this note from Chris. Just wanted to share it with you because of its touching, and because it DOES bring good luck.

PS - Anthony Goicolea is another artist that Mike showed me. He composes pictures that are duplicate images of himself as a boy. They're great. I like Detention Series and You & What Army the best.

2 comments:

Saraiu01 said...

kaffy! Thanks for your message on my answering machine. If I had long distance, I would call you back. I will see you soon. weeeeeeeeee

.francesca said...

he's super creepy, but kind of awesome.