Saturday, November 19, 2005

but its late in the day, and you're well on your way.

Last weekend Kate R (the most awesomest) came to visit. She drove down with Mike's friends, Joseph and Graeme, from Toronto, who are also awesome. It was such a good weekend. Drunk an hour after she arrived, a stupid game (which made me real cranky), karoke, breakfast, a hike up an icy mountain, dancing... Thanks for coming to visit, Kate. I really miss you and it was awesome to feel like we were roomies again for a bit.

Three awesome weekends in a row.
And now I'm poor.

Chris P is suppose to be here this weekend, although, just like Chris, I have no idea when he is coming. I can't wait to hear dickydickybumbum and condopock a hundred times in 48 hours.

Last weekend, after Kate left and I almost cried...me, Adriann, Todd, and Mike watched two movies, Palindromes and In the Realm of the Unreal. Just wanted to tell ya all cause they're G-R-E-A-T. Palindromes was fucking hilarous, and although I only got to see 20 mintues of the Henry Darger documentary it also looked amazing.

Krista, this is the artist I was telling you about today. The pictures are creepy and weird and awesome. He was a janitor in the the 1970s, and when he died they found thousands of pictures, as well as a story feature seven blond sisters called In the Realm of the Unreal...







Today I woke up to see big snow flakes falling from the sky. It's been a good day. I've done nothing but send emails to people that I love and miss, and read Motherless Brooklyn in my pjs.

Sarah, I hope yer doing a-ok. See you in a month.

2 comments:

Krista Comeau said...

kathy! those pictures ARE awesome! it's so sad that nobody knew about them until he died. thanks for the phone call, it was the best part of my day :)

love love love kris

.francesca said...

i really want to see that movie (the darger one) this reminds me that i should rent it.

pocket is growing, but only her belly so maybe she'll still be tiny when you get here. when is that anyway?