Wednesday, March 22, 2006

can i get a witness?


It doesn't feel like spring anymore. It's snowing outside and I want it to stop. I feel kinda bummed and I want to complain. Sorry. Stop reading now...


I found out today that I didn't get into the drawing course that I want to take this summer. And now I have to compulsively check the registration site until someone drops it and then go to the first class and harass the instructor to let me in. I really need to get into this course if I want this degree to go any faster... And at this point it feels like it is going to take forever. Does anyone else feel like that? I guess there are bunch of people that are going to be done this year.

And I found out yesterday that I didn't too so well on my abstract for my final paper in my Art and the Museum class which I really love. I feel like I'm not doing so well this semester and instead of working hard on my next paper last night I watched American Idol for two hours.

Oh well, right? I love tv too much.

Ok ok. Things aren't that bad. Last weekend I saw the Constantines with Devon, which was really great. Seeing them always makes me feel better. And last weekend I also got to do art with the kids downstairs for my art education paper. They were funny and put me into a good mood.

See?

Liam showed me that he can jump a lot higher after he poops and Maya brought The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales for me to read to her. It was nice. They are crazy kids.

And school is almost done. One more month.

Ok. I'm going to go work on my paper. It's on women and craft, which isn't that bad, but distract me anyway. I could use it.

DISTRACTIONDISTRACTIONDISTRACTION.

I'm sure you'll hear from me soon.

PS - Good luck Nicole on yer school interview. I think it is today. Maybe not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw kathy thanks!
that is so nice that you thought of me, but my interview is in a week! still, i feel all happy that you said that.
that art project is really awesome, i love the pic!
~N