Thursday, March 09, 2006

"we know you are soft cause we’ve all seen you dancing. we all know your hard cause we all saw you drinking from noon until noon again."

I'm going to Caledon this weekend with Mike, who is a ghost in this picture. We're stopping in Toronto on the way to hang out with Kate R and Joseph, Mike's friend. I like that Kate and Joseph have become friends in Toronto. We're getting a drive with a woman we've never met. I really hope she isn't crazy. We're leaving oh so late tonight because this woman didn't want to wait until the morning. Mike is bringing his knife to keep us safe.

I'm going to meet Mike's parents. They sound really great. And I'm so scared shitless. I hope I actually talk and just don't mumble under my breath like I usually do with parents. Mike told me that I'm taller than both of them, which kinda makes me feel better.

I've fallen in love with Belle and Sebastian again. And the boy with the filthy laugh.

I hope Graeme and Scout bond while I'm away.

BYE!

If we disappear tell the police that Sonya has taken us.

3 comments:

chimera said...

computer is back. call card number is back. when you get back i want to call you.

cute cute picture. have a good trip.

xo

Jillian

Saraiu01 said...

Why are you hoping that she's not crazy? You should be hoping that she is crazy! But crazy in a way that she doesn't know it, not Zodiac crazy. I am going crazy.

Krista Comeau said...

kathy! write me when you get back!
have fun

xoxo kris