Thursday, March 16, 2006

you've gone mental.

Woot woot!

Sonya wasn't too crazy. Picked us up from my house and drove us right to Joseph's. She talked a lot. I just did a lot of agreeing. Got to see my girl Kate friday. I hope she moves here in May. That would be the BEST.

Hung out with Mike's parents all weekend. I really like them. His dad is funny and his mom is so nice. I was so stressed the whole time though. Made Phad Thai for them and got so embarrassed when the water boiled over. They liked me though. His mom told him yesterday.

I got to see the waterfalls. The whole area is beautiful. I wish I had pictures to show you. I can't wait to see it in the summer. Mike doesn't have to move to Caledon this summer. He is going to be able to stay in Montreal half the summer, with me and Graeme. Moving all his stuff in at the beginning of May. CRAZY. I guess he basically lives here anyway. Did you know that?

The summer will be fun. I'm going to be going to schoo, but I'll have breaks. Going to my cottage at the end of July. Will go to Ottawa for my grampy's service. Spend some time with Kira at the cottage. Hopefully go for a drive to the South with Mike at the end of the summer.

NEWAYS

Jillian, when are you going to Germany? Any chance of you coming to Montreal before then, or anytime this summer?

I'm thinking of coming home at the end of June. Is anyone going to be around? Krista? Or maybe at the beginning of May? I want Mike to see Nova Scotia. But when are people going to be around? Darcy, are you going to be home this summer?

Tell me tell me tell me. This post is boring.

I wanna see my GURLZ.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Jill in that pic haha
It looks like we are riding on her back

Unknown said...

Oh, and I will be home in May and August, and probably a couple long weekends here and there.
If I go to Quebec it will be for all of July.

katherine said...

haha. yea. i like that picture too. I like how everyone is cramed in there.

are you taking classes in June?

Unknown said...

well, I have to work on my thesis sometime throughout the summer, and I have the apartment throughout the summer so I will stay in Fred for a bit. Probably June.

.francesca said...

that looks like fun.

i need some gurlzzz.

katherine said...

darcy - thesis in june? that sounds great. sittin outside wit yer lappie, i hope, not downstairs in the library.

what is your thesis on? i like hearing about what you're studying.

f - of course you have gurrrlz. i've seen them with my own eyes!


i like kate in that picture too. i wish i had seen her more often over Christmas.