Thursday, March 02, 2006

My lil champions

Although I'm studying for my world art history midterm (which I actually didn't completely procrastinate on because it was easier to study than it was to write a paper) it seems like the perfect day. I get to read about Renaissance and Baroque art all day in my pajamas in bed while drinking coffee and smoking... Although I have to memorized 60 painters it seems alright.


Have any of you ever seen Grizzly Man? I think Jason and Evan and those guys, or anyone else that likes watching crazy men do crazy things, would really like it. Graeme, Mike, Zaggy and I watched it the other night and its really hilarious. For 13 years this crazy man lived with Grizzly bears! He makes friends with foxes and calls his favorite one champion.


And Wermer Herzog with his thick German accent narrates the whole thing. It's awesome. I keep thinking about it.

And I just learned that Bloodstomris on the internet? That's awesome. I've never seen it and I'm going to wait until after my midterm tonight to watch it. Oh Dartmouth and your awesomeness.

yyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaa.

BYE!

5 comments:

.francesca said...

someone told me that joaquin phoenix got into a car accident in hollywood and werner herzog saved him. i love that story!

katherine said...

ummmm. yea, he does actually. but they tell you that at the beginning...and he said that if something happens he has been the happiest there...?

it's kinda sad. but mostly funny.

F- i've heard that story too! apparently his voice was really calming. how have you been?

Anonymous said...

one of my top 10 favourite songs of all time is buju banton's "champion".

i saw interviews with grizzly man's real life friends, and they complained a lot about the movie; such whiners. the bears in it were so big and amaziing.

apparently they have a recording of when the guy is getting attacked.

by the way, your friend evan e writes funny
grizzelies
read what he wrote out loud

Unknown said...

Three living things I don't trust:
*Birds
*Bears
*My roommate's best friend

katherine said...

Kate, you should see the whole movie. Everyone in it is so funny. Oh, and we're coming next week. On Friday during the day hopefully. I'll email you.

Everyone in that movie was so fake. It always seemed like they were reading off the workds. Like that time when his exgirlfriend gets his watch back. Friggy Frig. What's Hustle and Flow? Or do I wanna know. HA.

Darcy, why do you not trust your roommate's bestfriends? Have you heard about French camp this summer yet? We could take a trip to Quebec City together.